Currently we have the following position available. Please check back for further listings.
Social Imprints “awarded SF Weekly Startup of the year” and Business Week Magazine America’s Most Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs” is a full service custom printing organization located in San Francisco, California with a unique social mission: to provide higher paying professional jobs to at-risk adults including ex-offenders, recovering drug addicts and economically challenged individuals. Social Imprints is seeking a 20-30 hour a week accounting clerk responsible for day-to-day general Accounting functions.
Processing accounts payable and maintaining vendor relationships. Assist in accounts receivables including deposits and collection of receivables.
File and maintain company documents to support financial records. Assist with credit reference research for new accounts. Provide support for accounting projects as required.
- At risk (Veterans, Ex-Offenders, Recovering Drug addicts) encouraged to apply
- Some college level accounting course required, preferably in basic bookkeeping
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills, ability and willingness to learn new tasks
- Strong data entry skills
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
To apply please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why we should hire you
Business Development Associate (full time)
Social Imprints “awarded SF Weekly Startup of the year” and Business Week Magazine America’s Most Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs” is a full service custom printing organization located in San Francisco, California with a unique social mission: to provide higher paying professional jobs to at-risk adults including ex-offenders, recovering drug addicts and economically challenged individuals.
Employee incentive plan
We recognize employees who work hard and become an intricate part of our business by sharing our company’s success with them. Employees are annually chosen by employee vote to participate in the company’s incentive plan, which provides employees additional financial compensation based on company profits.
Pay competitive wages
Every employee is paid a wage equal to or greater than a comparable promotional products company.
Maintain open company records and financials
All business matters, including salaries and financial documents, are conducted transparently.
Demonstrate democratic work values
Employees are encouraged to help set compensation, schedules, and responsibilities.
Offer free support services
We fund employee support services, including counseling and self-improvement opportunities.
- At least 1 year of sales or business development experience
- Comfortable selling products and services to clients
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced start-up environment
You must meet one of the following criteria to apply for this job:
- Recovering Drug addict (clean for 2 years)
- Less than high school degree
- On and off public assistance
- Unemployed for more than 6 months
- Underemployed (Based on education and experience)
Helpful but not necessary:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of social media
- Working knowledge of printing and promotional product industries
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Compensation and additional info
- $50-100K (Depending on Commissions) Last Year our Business Development Associate earned $99K
- Due to the high demand for this job we will not be able to contact all applicants.
Only candidates that submit a resume and cover letter explaining why we should hire you and how you fit the social mission will be considered.
To apply please email resume and cover letter to Jeff@socialimprints.com